Oral pathology is the identification process of certain diseases or disorders of the mouth or jaw. Thorough examination and accuracy in diagnosis are extremely important to ensure the patient is treated properly. Our surgeons have years of experience in oral pathology and treating disorders. Our detailed examination process allows our team to determine the cause of an issue, and provide the proper diagnosis and treatment.
What Procedures Is PRF Commonly Used?
- Bone grafting to prepare for dental implants
- Sinus Lift
- Ridge augmentation
- Cleft lip or cleft palate
- Removal of teeth or cysts
- Sinus cavity repair
- Mouth Repair
What Are the Advantages of PRF?
- Promotes faster healing and increases tissue regeneration.
- PRF is a by-product of our own blood and is safe to use.
- PRF is convenient, and can be generated during a surgical procedure quickly and efficiently.
- PRF is cost effective and can be done right at the doctor’s office.
- PRF is easy to use and can be applied quickly.
How Does the PRF Process Work?
When you visit our office for a surgical procedure, we begin by taking a small amount of your own blood using an IV. The blood is placed into a centrifuge machine and spun down. In about 15 minutes PRF is formed, and is ready to be used during your surgery.
Interested in Finding Out More About Platelet Rich Fibrin?
If you are interested in finding out more about PRF, contact Lompoc OMS. Our doctors have years of experience in oral surgery and using PRF. We always provide quality dental care, and make your oral health a priority. At Lompoc OMS, we use state of the art technology and equipment, and bring our patients the latest techniques in the dental industry. We provide a calm and relaxing environment, and welcome you to join our dental family.
To schedule an oral consultation with us, contact Lompoc OMS, and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.